I have spent my lifetime in service to others, whether paid or volunteer, I have the experience necessary to thoughtfully govern.
- Bachelor of Science, Administration of Justice, The Pennsylvania State University, 1995.
- Legal Assistant, Antitrust/Litigation Group, Crowell & Moring LLP, June 1996-Dec 1998.
- Police Officer/Corporal/Field Training Officer/Assistant to Deputy Chief, Operations Division, Arlington County Police Department, Dec 1998-Feb 2005.
- September 11, 2001 Service Pin, Arlington County Police Department.
- International Association of Chiefs of Police, Leadership Development Course, Oct 2001-Jan 2002.
- Law Enforcement Officer of the Year, Veterans of Foreign Wars John Lyon Post & District, 2003.
- International Association of Chiefs of Police, Leadership Development Train-the-Trainer Course, Aug 2003
- Paraprofessional/PALS Tutor, King George County Schools, Nov 2011-June 2015.
- Potomac Elementary School PTA Outstanding Educator, 2014-2015 School Year.
- Substitute Teacher/Administrative Assistant, King George County Schools, Aug 2015- Aug 2017.
- Grants/Economic Development Specialist, King George County Department of Economic Development & Tourism, Aug 2017-Mar 2019.
- Accounting Manager, Family-owned Construction Company, Mar 2019-Present.
- King George Summer Lunch Bunch, Board of Directors, Treasurer, Food Purchaser, Publicity, 2011-2015.
- Potomac Elementary School PTA, Member and Learning Garden Coordinator, 2013-2017.
- Virginia PTA, State Volunteer of the Year, Elementary Division, 2016.
- Fredericksburg District PTA, District Volunteer of the Year, 2015-2016 School Year.
- King George Little League, 2013-2017. Team Mom, Concession Stand Support, Golf Tournament Assistance, Scorekeeper. Assistant Tournament Director, Virginia State 9-11 Softball Tournament, July 2017.
- Peace Christian Preschool, Board of Directors, 2010-2013, 2016-2019, served four years as Chairperson.
- King George Education Foundation, President, 2015-Present. Previously served as Vice President, July-Dec 2014.
- Chesapeake Bay Restoration Fund Advisory Committee, 2019-Present.